Little Heart’s Ease, 1929

On March 25, the new Church here was dedicated by Doctor Fenwick who was assisted by Reverends Pickerings, R.J. Pitt and C.F. Howell and the Pastor Rev. J.A. Burden. The keys were presented to the Trustees by the builder, Moses Martin and were accepted by Jonah Stringer. Others taking part were Miss Mildred Reader, George Drodge, Solomon Drodge, Mrs. Stephen Price, Mrs. Eli Drodge, Mrs. James Spurrell, Miss Sadie Drodge, Miss Clarabella Whelan, J.A. Burden, John Martin, George Martin, Herbert Stringer and Theophilus Drodge.