JESSIE AND BEATRICE

Jessie and Beatrice owned and operated by Mark Green St, Jones Without (Photo courtesy of his son Clayton Green)

 

Name of Vessel JESSIE AND BEATRICE
Type of Vessel Auxiliary Motor Screw
Owner Name(s) and Residence Mr. Green, St. Jones Without
Official Number(s) 159713
Year of Construction 1935
Place of Construction Frenchman’s Cove, Burin
Number of Decks  
Number of Masts  
Length  
Width  
Depth  
Gross Tonnage 33.96
Net Tonnage 31.84
Registered Tonnage  
Registered Year 1938
Port of Registry St. John’s, Newfoundland
Remarks Vessel beached several years ago and was eventually burned on November 5, 1965
Registry Closed May 16, 1969

The Daily News, October 5, 1946 – Waterfront Directory, Daily Report of Vessels in Port, Baine, Johnston & Co. Ltd – Jessie & Beatrice, Green, master, St. Jones Without.